Extentrix EPA Scans ENTERPRISE EDITION 21.0
Stay Guarded PROTECTED!
- Designed For Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX and VPX.
- Supporting over 3014?ANTI-VIRUS,?ANTI-SPYWARE,?ANTI-PHISHING and PERSONAL FIREWALL security products to provide an extra layer of protection to your access strategy.
- SIMPLE MANAGEMENT CONSOLE.?Creating and uploading EPA scans is straightforward and simple with our easy-to-use management console.
- VERIFIED?COMPATIBILITY with Physical and virtual endpoint devices running all currently supported Microsoft operating systems (INCLUDING VISTA, 7, 8/8.1, 10)?both?32?and?64-bit platforms.
How about 4 professional solutions in one?
Extentrix EPA Scans 18.5 is four solutions in one; combining our Essentials, Smart Detectors, Safety Scans and Client Verification packages to create the most advanced and highly supported solution available!
Extentrix EPA Scans 18.5 ensures the security and integrity of?both physical and virtual endpoint devices?connecting to Citrix environments via Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX or?VPX series gateway appliance devices.
Extentrix EPA Scans 18.5 utilizes an easy-to-use MMC-based management console, enabling you to create rules and related scans very quickly and easily upload them directly to the Netscaler device.
It is possible to create both Extentrix EPA Scans, and native Citrix EPA scans from within our management console, whilst also being able to upload the Client Engine .dll to applicable Netscaler appliances.
The Client Component utilizes a powerful scan engine, providing numerous scans with the purpose of ensuring the endpoint device fully meets your organizations’ security requirements prior to access being granted through the Netscaler appliances.
We have been using Extentrix EPA Scans for more than a year for one of our banking customers. It provides extensive security scans and we are very happy with it. Extentrix support team are always available when I need them.
Extentrix has established itself as a trusted partner in delivering solutions that easily integrate with XenApp Server. The Citrix Ready designation offers customers an additional measure of confidence in the quality of solutions our partners, like Extentrix, bring to the marketplace
With the need to deliver data and applications to an ever increasing number of mobile workers, organizations are under pressure to enable a secure access for its mobile workers. To ensure an increased level of security for our enterprise level customers, we have partnered with Extentrix to provide a robust solution that will deliver an enhanced scan solution for secured remote access to data and applications
The response to Extentrix solutions has been very positive. Our partners are already beginning to take Extentrix applications into their corporate accounts for evaluation and we are very excited about the opportunity these products represent.
Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages demonstrate the importance of secure application access as part of a company?s end-to-end application delivery infrastructure. With the release of these new scan packages, Extentrix complements Citrix Access Gateway and provides Citrix Administrators new tools to ensure their data is secure
Extentrix EPA Scans – Enterprise Edition, for Citrix Netscaler MPX, SDX and VPX series appliances, affords and administrator with the capability to ensure that client endpoint device which requires connecting to the corporate environment are doing so in a safe and secure manner. When the client device makes an attempt to connect to the Netscaler device, it is scanned based upon rules created by the administrator, designed to enforce the corporate security standards. A rule is made up of one or more scans, each of which has a specific purpose.
The client engine can:
- Scan for the presence of more than 3014 Anti-Virus,?Firewall,? Anti-Spyware and Anti-Phishing products.
- Execute 13 scans which can check for; the existence of an SSL certificate, a specific MAC address, a certain type of?connection, a defined type of console and much more.
- Unique Windows Security Center (WSC) Scan complementing existing anti-virus, anti-spyware, personal anti-phishing and firewall scans, ensuring an endpoint device is protected?even if the scans are not directly supported by Extentrix; Our Scans support all current Windows platforms.
- Domain SID scan verifies that a user is a member of a domain using the domain SID.
The client engine has been requires to be compatible with endpoint devices running operating systems that are currently supported by Microsoft including Vista 32 and 64 bit, ?Windows 7 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1 32 and 64 bit, ?as well as Windows? 10 32 and 64 bit.