FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ali Ahmad, Extentrix
Extentrix Introduces New Release of Its Ultimate Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages for Citrix Access Gateway
Extentrix EPA Scan Packages v1.6 Features Adding New Scans and Enhancements that Provides a Highly Secure Environment for Citrix Application Delivery Products
Dubai, UAE. — May 21, 2008 — Extentrix Systems, FZE is a leading software development company specializing in software solutions for Microsoft and Citrix customers today announced the release of its newest feature-packed, Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages Suite Version 1.6 which is available for download, with numerous new features and significant enhancements. Extentrix EPA Scan packages v1.6 provides unmatched flexibility for administrators to setup their secure policies for better securing data exchanged.
Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages provide an enhanced secure channel for transferring data between the client?s device and Citrix Application Delivery infrastructure. They add new secure policies that give administrators the flexibility in securing the data exchanged. Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages are Citrix Ready.
Among the major new and enhanced features in Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages v1.6 are:
- Extentrix Client Verification Scan Package that contains two great scans ?Extentrix Client Registration Scan? and ?Extentrix Client Certificate Scan?. Client Registration Scan allows a user to authorize his machine to access company resources by accepting the company access agreement. IT Administrator can search for a company installed certificates on the client machine before granting it access using Client Certificate Scan.
- Extentrix Smart Browser Scan- For IE. With this Scan, administrators can check over 26 Options of IE browser settings before allowing user access to corporate resources. This scan has been added to Extentrix Safety Scan Package.
- Additional Anti viruses and Firewalls are supported in Extentrix Smart Detector Scan Package.
- Anti viruses and firewall scanning has been enhanced by providing administrators with ability to scan for selected Anti viruses and firewalls through the new scans ?Extentrix User Option FW Scan? and ?Extentrix User Option AV Scan?. These new scans are added to Extentrix Smart Detector Scan Package.
- Extentrix Essentials Scan Package has been enhanced with new scans like Extentrix File Scan Combo. The File Scan Combo provides three scans that allow the administrator to form a variety of files checks in one scan. It consists of the following scans:? Files’ Dates Scan”, “Files’ Sizes Scan” and “File Scan”.
?The new release of EPA v1.6 shows our commitment to Citrix Endpoint Analysis Scan market, and we believe that with this new release we provide administrators with more security enhancement that grant their users a clean secure environment during launching sensitive applications.? said Alaaeddin Jallad, Extentrix CEO and President ?With simple pricing methodology, our customers will enjoy unmatched prices based on number of licenses. We added to our website an online store to provide our valued customers with fast, easy, safe and secure ordering?
Custom EPA development
Extentrix is committed to the success of its customers. We work hard to build a strong and lasting relationship with our customers by providing them with development of custom EPA solutions at competitive price with high quality.
Pricing and Availability
We have unmatched pricing scheme based on number of licenses, where the scan package starts as low as $299 for 25 licenses. The scan packages are available for purchase via Extentrix online store (www.extentrix.com/buy).? Extentrix products are backed with one full year free subscription advantage when purchasing unlimited licenses version.
A full-featured 30-day trial version of Extentrix Endpoint Analysis Scan Packages v1.6 can be downloaded directly from Extentrix Systems Web site (www.extentrix.com/epa/Try.aspx).
Founded in 2006, Extentrix Systems is a leading software development company specializing in virtualization and developing custom software solutions for Citrix and Microsoft customers. Established by former software engineers at Citrix, Extentrix have developed access solutions that simplify and speed users? access to Terminal Services and Citrix platforms.
Extentrix Systems headquarter is located in Dubai, UAE. For more information, please visit the company?s Web site at www.extentrix.com or call +971-4-208-8496
Citrix?, Citrix Presentation Server? and Citrix Access Gateway? are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.