FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Extentrix Expands Enterprise Security Offerings for Citrix Access Gateway ?
Extentrix EPA Scans Enterprise Edition extends endpoint security for Citrix Access Gateway deployments
Dubai, UAE. — 2/9/2010 — Extentrix Systems, FZE, an innovative software developer of solutions that optimize access, enhance security and simplify integration for Microsoft, VMware, and Citrix virtualization platforms, today announced the general availability of Extentrix EPA Scans Enterprise Edition. Designed exclusively for Citrix Access Gateway this latest addition to the Extentrix security product line is based on proven, enterprise-class technology for endpoint security analysis that is in use today at major corporations and government agencies around the world. It provides the features, technology and ease-of-use needed to optimize security for high performance access gateway environments.
Key features include:
- Designed from the ground up for Citrix Access Gateway
- Scans for over 320+ most used anti-virus, personal firewall and anti-spyware products
- Supports over a dozen scan types including certificate scan, subnet scan, MAC scan, network connection type scan and more
- An easy to use management console enables administrators to create customized scans and policy rules and upload them directly to Citrix Access Gateway appliance
?Our customers are strategically and increasingly pursuing desktop virtualization initiatives to securely deliver virtual desktops and on-demand apps to users anywhere,? said Sai Allavarpu, Senior Director, Citrix. ?Our partnership with Extentrix continues to deliver innovative solutions for our enterprise customers who will benefit from the high definition access experience while allowing them to strengthen data protection.?
?Every organization has a strategy for ensuring the integrity of their virtualization infrastructure,? stated Alaa Jallad, founder and CEO of Extentrix. ?Consequently, endpoint security analysis is rapidly gaining acceptance as a best practice for system security, and we are pleased to offer customers technologically advanced and highly supported solutions designed to optimize security for their particular environment.?
About Extentrix Security Solutions for Citrix
- Extentrix EPA Scans Enterprise is designed for Citrix Access Gateway Enterprise Edition from the ground up and includes Extentrix smart detector technology which scans for more than 320 most popular antivirus, firewall and antispyware applications. Additionally, the product includes more than a dozen scan types that cover many aspects of your security needs, plus the ability to build customized scans and rules with a few clicks of the mouse and upload them directly to Citrix Access Gateway Enterprise.
- Extentrix EPA Scans Advanced is designed from the ground up for Citrix Access Gateway Advanced Edition and offers you wide range of scans that covers nearly every aspect of your endpoint business security which includes all the scans for Enterprise edition.
- Tutis is an unrivaled endpoint analysis scan solution that monitors user connections to Citrix servers to ensure security policy compliance after users pass EPA scans. Working together, Tutis and Extentrix EPA Scans Advanced and Enterprise deliver industry leading protection for Citrix environments.
Extentrix EPA Scans Enterprise Edition will be generally available to all Citrix customers on February 15th 2010.
Founded by former Citrix engineers, Extentrix Systems is an innovative software developer focused on solutions that optimize access, enhance security and simplify integration for Microsoft, VMware, and Citrix virtualization platforms.
The company is both a Citrix Technology Partner and a Citrix Ready Partner with a customer base that includes numerous Global 1000 entities
Extentrix Systems is privately held with company headquarters in Dubai, UAE. For more information, please visit the company?s Web site at www.extentrix.com or call +971-4-208-8496
# # #
Citrix?, Citrix Presentation Server?, XenApp? and Citrix Ready? are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.